Kintsugi Hope’s vision is for a world where mental and emotional wellbeing is understood and accepted, with safe and supportive spaces for everyone to grow and flourish. We do this through training Churches and Christian Organisations to provide Mental and Emotional Wellbeing Groups to support their congregations and local communities. Kintsugi Hope are not able to provide individual advice, therapy or counselling, but do provide signposting information that is available below.
- If you're in an emergency and need help now call 999
- If you need to contact someone now:
- The Samaritans 24-hour service to talk to right now call 116 123 or email@example.com.
- 24/7 crisis support across the UK. Text HOPE to 85258 if you are experiencing a mental health crisis and need support.
- Kintsugi Hope does not endorse any particular support service, including those listed on this page. We have no knowledge of their services or performance.
- This is not an exhaustive list. You may be able to find other services near you.
- It is your responsibility to decide whether the service you are considering using is appropriate for you.